The Nacha Alluns Chapter of Owasippe Lodge provides service and leadership opportunities for the Indian Trails District of the Pathway to Adventure Council on the northwest side of Chicago. Our name, Nacha Alluns, translates to “three arrows” representing the three previous chapters that merged to form it.
Throughout the year we perform Camp Promotions, Unit Elections, and ceremonies such as Blue and Gold and Crossovers for troops and packs within our district.
Our meetings are on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 7:30 at St John’s Lutheran Church, 4939 W Montrose Ave, from August until May. At our meetings
we go over upcoming business, have some sort of game or activity, and usually perform service.
Our current officers are as follows:
- Tristan R, Troop 955 - Chapter Chief
- Tim C, Troop 944 - Vice-Chief of Camp Promotions
- Jaxon L, Troop 955 - Vice-Chief of Unit Elections
- Quinn F, Troop 166 - Chapter Meteu
- Jamie Goodwin - Chapter Advisor